LX-3019-10 1/4"-28 Taper Thread, 90º, (10 Pcs./Pack).
Click on a tag below to see all the Lubrication Fittings of that size.
LX-3019-10 1/4″-28 Taper Thread, 90º, (10 Pcs./Pack).
- Fully hardened for extra durability and to protect them from wear due to constant use.
- Ball check in the head prevents dirt and grit from getting into the fitting.
- Heavier wall thickness for extra strength.
- Zinc Plated with Yellow Passivated finish, for maximum protection against corrosion.
- Stress Relieved and Tempered Carbon Steel Spring.
- Every fitting is individually inspected and batch tested to 5,000 PSI.
- Designed to meet the demanding requirements of most Automotive, Agricultural, Industrial, Marine, Truck, Federal, and, Construction Equipment needs.
- Thread rolled taper threads are stronger and durable due to hardening and toughening of threads. This is not achievable in a cut thread process, as the threads become brittle on the periphery.
- Dome type riviting completely covers the spring enabling the spring to be firmly secured in its place.
|Dimensions||2 × 1 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.